Are you looking to train at a USA Powerlifting Regional Training Center or Friendly Gym. Visit one of these gyms below.
USA Powerlifting recognizes specific training facilities nationwide as official Regional Training Centers (RTC). RTCs function as a means of promoting the sport and providing a physical location for our athletes to train. They also serve as locations for Coaching Certification courses, training clinics and seminars; and powerlifting meets. In addition to upholding the standards of the organization, they must meet the following requirements:
- Willing to sign and display a document stating that they are upholding and promoting the core values of the USA Powerlifting.
- One certified USA Powerlifting Coach.
- One lever-adjustable squat/bench press rack or equivalent as featured in USA Powerlifting/IPF competition (Combo Rack, Eleiko, ER, Texas Strength Systems, WestCary Barbell, etc.).
- A modicum of equipment that a USA Powerlifting lifter would need to adequately train for a competition including but not limited to: 20kg barbell (Eleiko, Ivanko, Leoko, Rogue, Titex), kilo-calibrated discs (Eleiko, Ivanko, Leoko, Titex), power rack, and lifting platform.
- The facility must be willing to either host and/or sponsor at least one local USA Powerlifting meet annually with the ultimate goal of taking lifter(s) to both National, International and World level competitions.
- The facility must be able and willing to host training clinics and/or certification courses.
WADE Strength Systems 2019 Silver Level – Regional Training Center Location: 23050 N 87th Ave, Peoria, AZ, WADE Strength Systems Website
USA Powerlifting friendly gyms are facilities where powerlifters are welcome and may feature a USA Powerlifting presence.
Crossfit Purgatory Friendly Gym Location: 3461 East Speedway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ, Crossfit Purgatory Website